Name / Fa .: Samuel Papa
Street No.: New Way 4
ZIP, city, country: 68519 Viernheim Germany
Commercial Register No.: HRB 102766
Manager/Owner: Samuel Papa
Telephone number: -
Email Address: email@example.com
Types of data processed:
- Inventory data (eg, names, addresses).
- Contact information (e.g., email, phone numbers).
- Contract data (e.g. subject matter of contract, term, customer category).
- Payment data (eg, bank details, payment history).
- Usage data (e.g. websites visited, interest in content, access times).
- Meta/communication data (e.g. device information, IP addresses).
Processing of special categories of data (Article 9 (1) GDPR):
No special categories of data are processed.
Categories of persons affected by the processing:
- Customers, interested parties, visitors and users of the online offer, business partners.
- Visitors and users of the online offer.
In the following, we also refer to the data subjects as "users".
Purpose of processing:
- Provision of the online offer, its content and shop functions.
- Provision of contractual services, service and customer care.
- Answering contact requests and communicating with users.
- Marketing, advertising and market research.
- Safety measures.
- Terms used
- "Personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter "data subject"); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by means of assignment to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier (e.g. cookie) or one or more special features, are an expression of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- "Processing" is any process carried out with or without the help of automated processes or any such series of processes in connection with personal data. The term is broad and encompasses practically every handling of data.
- The "person responsible" is the natural or legal person, authority, institution or other body that alone or jointly with others decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
Relevant legal bases
In accordance with Art. 13 GDPR, we will inform you of the legal basis for our data processing. If the legal basis is not mentioned in the data protection declaration, the following applies: The legal basis for obtaining consent is Art. 6 (1) lit. a and Art Answering inquiries is Article 6(1)(b) GDPR, the legal basis for processing to fulfill our legal obligations is Article 6(1)(c) GDPR, and the legal basis for processing to safeguard our legitimate interests is Article 6(1)(c) GDPR 6 Paragraph 1 lit. f GDPR. In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter d GDPR serves as the legal basis.
We ask you to inform yourself regularly about the content of our data protection declaration. We will adapt the data protection declaration as soon as the changes in the data processing we carry out make this necessary. We will inform you as soon as the changes require your cooperation (e.g. consent) or other individual notification.
- Safety measures
- In accordance with Art. 32 GDPR, we take appropriate technical measures, taking into account the state of the art, the implementation costs and the type, scope, circumstances and purposes of the processing as well as the different probability of occurrence and severity of the risk for the rights and freedoms of natural persons and organizational measures to ensure a level of protection appropriate to the risk; The measures include, in particular, securing the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data by controlling physical access to the data, as well as access, input, transfer, securing availability and their separation. Furthermore, we have set up procedures that ensure the exercise of data subject rights, deletion of data and reaction to data threats. Furthermore, we already take the protection of personal data into account during the development or selection of hardware, software and processes, in accordance with the principle of data protection through technology design and through data protection-friendly default settings (Article 25 GDPR).
- The security measures include, in particular, the encrypted transmission of data between your browser and our server.
- Disclosure and Transfer of Data
- If, as part of our processing, we disclose data to other people and companies (contract processors or third parties), transmit it to them or otherwise grant them access to the data, this is only done on the basis of legal permission (e.g. if the data is transmitted to third parties, as to payment service providers, pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the fulfillment of the contract), you have consented, a legal obligation provides for this or on the basis of our legitimate interests (e.g. when using agents, hosting providers, tax, economic - and legal advisors, customer care, accounting, billing and similar services that allow us to efficiently and effectively perform our contractual obligations, administrative tasks and duties).
- If we commission third parties to process data on the basis of a so-called "order processing contract", this is done on the basis of Art. 28 GDPR.
Transfers to third countries
If we process data in a third country (i.e. outside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA)) or this happens as part of the use of third-party services or disclosure or transmission of data to third parties, this only takes place if it is to fulfill our (pre)contractual obligations, on the basis of your consent, on the basis of a legal obligation or on the basis of our legitimate interests. Subject to legal or contractual permissions, we only process or have the data processed in a third country if the special requirements of Art. 44 et seq. GDPR are met. This means that the processing takes place, for example, on the basis of special guarantees, such as the officially recognized determination of a data protection level corresponding to that of the EU (e.g. for the USA through the "Privacy Shield") or compliance with officially recognized special contractual obligations (so-called "standard contractual clauses").
- Rights of data subjects
- You have the right to request confirmation as to whether the data in question is being processed and to request information about this data as well as further information and a copy of the data in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR.7.2. You have accordingly. Art. 16 DSGVO the right to request the completion of the data concerning you or the correction of incorrect data concerning you.
- In accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, you have the right to demand that the data in question be deleted immediately, or alternatively, in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to demand a restriction of the processing of the data.
- You have the right to request that you receive the data that you have provided to us in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR and to request their transmission to other responsible parties.
- You also have the right, in accordance with Article 77 GDPR, to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke your consent in accordance with Article 7 (3) GDPR with effect for the future.
Right to object
You can object to the future processing of data relating to you at any time in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR. The objection can be made in particular against processing for direct marketing purposes.
- Cookies and the right to object to direct advertising
- "Cookies" are small files that are stored on users\' computers. Different information can be stored within the cookies. A cookie is primarily used to store information about a user (or the device on which the cookie is stored) during or even after his visit within an online offer.Temporary cookies, or "session cookies" or "transient cookies", are cookies that are deleted after a user leaves an online offer and closes his browser For example, the contents of a shopping cart in an online shop or a login status can be stored in a cookie. Cookies are referred to as "permanent" or "persistent" if they remain stored even after the browser is closed. For example, the login status can be stored, if the users visit them after several days.The interests of the users who are responsible for Rei width measurement or marketing purposes. Cookies from providers other than the person responsible for operating the online offer are referred to as "third-party cookies" (otherwise, if they are only their cookies, they are referred to as "first-party cookies").
- We use temporary and permanent cookies and explain this in our data protection declaration. If users do not want cookies to be stored on their computer, they are asked to deactivate the corresponding option in their browser\'s system settings. Saved cookies can be deleted in the system settings of the browser. The exclusion of cookies can lead to functional restrictions of this online offer.
- deletion of data
- The data processed by us will be deleted or their processing restricted in accordance with Art. 17 and 18 GDPR. Unless expressly stated in this data protection declaration, the data stored by us will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for their intended purpose and the deletion does not conflict with any statutory storage requirements. If the data is not deleted because it is required for other and legally permissible purposes, its processing will be restricted. This means that the data will be blocked and not processed for other purposes. This applies, for example, to data that must be retained for commercial or tax reasons.
- Germany: According to legal requirements, storage takes place in particular for 6 years in accordance with Section 257 Paragraph 1 HGB (books, inventories, opening balance sheets, annual financial statements, commercial letters, accounting documents, etc.) and for 10 years in accordance with Section 147 Paragraph 1 AO (books, records , management reports, accounting documents, commercial and business letters, documents relevant to taxation, etc.
- Austria: According to legal requirements, storage takes place in particular for 7 years in accordance with § 132 Para. 1 BAO (accounting documents, receipts/invoices, accounts, receipts, business papers, list of income and expenses, etc.), for 22 years in connection with properties and for 10 years for documents related to electronically supplied services, telecommunications, radio and television services supplied to non-businesses in EU Member States and for which the Mini One Stop Shop (MOSS) is used.
- Order processing in the online shop and customer account
- We process the data of our customers as part of the ordering process in our online shop to enable them to select and order the selected products and services, as well as their payment and delivery or execution.
- The processed data includes inventory data, communication data, contract data, payment data and the persons concerned our customers, interested parties and other business partners. The processing takes place for the purpose of providing contractual services in the context of operating an online shop, billing, delivery and customer services. We use session cookies to store the contents of the shopping cart and permanent cookies to store the login status.
- The processing takes place on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b (implementation of order processes) and c (legally required archiving) DSGVO. The information marked as required is required for the establishment and fulfillment of the contract. We disclose the data to third parties only within the scope of delivery, payment or within the scope of legal permits and obligations to legal advisers and authorities. The data will only be processed in third countries if this is necessary to fulfill the contract (e.g. at the customer\'s request for delivery or payment).
- Users can optionally create a user account, in particular by being able to view their orders. As part of the registration, the required mandatory information is communicated to the users. The user accounts are not public and cannot be indexed by search engines. If users have terminated their user account, their data will be deleted with regard to the user account, subject to their retention being necessary for commercial or tax reasons in accordance with Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR. Information in the customer account remains until it is deleted with subsequent archiving in the event of a legal obligation. It is the user\'s responsibility to back up their data before the end of the contract in the event of termination.
- As part of the registration and renewed registrations as well as the use of our online services, we store the IP address and the time of the respective user action. The storage takes place on the basis of our legitimate interests, as well as the user\'s protection against misuse and other unauthorized use. In principle, this data will not be passed on to third parties unless it is necessary to pursue our claims or there is a legal obligation to do so in accordance with Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR.
- Deletion takes place after statutory warranty and comparable obligations have expired, the necessity of storing the data is checked every three years; in the case of legal archiving obligations, the deletion takes place after their expiry (end of commercial law (6 years) and tax law (10 years) storage obligation); Information in the customer account remains until it is deleted.
- Business analysis and market research
- In order to operate our business economically, to be able to recognize market trends, customer and user requests, we analyze the data we have on business transactions, contracts, inquiries, etc. We process inventory data, communication data, contract data, payment data, usage data, metadata on the basis of Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. f. GDPR, whereby the persons concerned include customers, interested parties, business partners, visitors and users of the online offer. The analyzes are carried out for the purpose of business evaluations, marketing and market research. In doing so, we can take into account the profiles of the registered users with information, for example, on their purchase transactions. The analyzes serve us to increase the user-friendliness, the optimization of our offer and the economic efficiency. The analyzes serve us alone and are not disclosed externally, unless they are anonymous analyzes with summarized values.
- If these analyzes or profiles are personal, they will be deleted or made anonymous upon termination by the user, otherwise after two years from the conclusion of the contract. Otherwise, the overall business analyzes and general trend determinations are created anonymously if possible.
- Contact and Customer Service
- When contacting us (via the contact form or e-mail), the information provided by the user will be processed in order to process the contact request and its processing in accordance with Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR.
- User information can be stored in our Customer Relationship Management System (“CRM System”) or comparable inquiry organization.
- We delete the requests if they are no longer necessary. We review necessity every two years; We store inquiries from customers who have a customer account permanently and refer to the information on the customer account for deletion. Furthermore, the statutory archiving obligations apply.
- Collection of access data and log files
- On the basis of our legitimate interests within the meaning of Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR, we collect data about every access to the server on which this service is located (so-called server log files). The access data includes the name of the accessed website, file, date and time of access, amount of data transferred, notification of successful access, browser type and version, the user\'s operating system, referrer URL (the previously visited page), IP address and the requesting provider .
- Log file information is stored for a maximum of seven days for security reasons (e.g. to investigate misuse or fraud) and then deleted. Data whose further storage is required for evidence purposes are excluded from deletion until the respective incident has been finally clarified.
- Online presence in social media
- On the basis of our legitimate interests within the meaning of Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR, we maintain online presences within social networks and platforms in order to be able to communicate with the customers, interested parties and users active there and to be able to inform them about our services there. When calling up the respective networks and platforms, the terms and conditions and data processing guidelines of their respective operators apply.
- Unless otherwise stated in our data protection declaration, we process user data if they communicate with us within social networks and platforms, e.g. write posts on our online presence or send us messages.
- We use Google Analytics to display the ads placed within the advertising services of Google and its partners only to those users who have also shown an interest in our online offering or who have certain characteristics (e.g. interests in certain topics or products that are based on the visited website). websites are determined), which we transmit to Google (so-called "remarketing" or "Google Analytics audiences"). With the help of remarketing audiences, we also want to ensure that our ads correspond to the potential interests of users and are not annoying.
- Google Analytics
- Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and thus offers a guarantee to comply with European data protection law (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active).
- Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate the use of our online offer by users, to compile reports on the activities within this online offer and to provide us with other services related to the use of this online offer and internet usage. Pseudonymous user profiles can be created from the processed data.
- We only use Google Analytics with activated IP anonymization. This means that the IP address of the user is shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
- The IP address transmitted by the user\'s browser is not merged with other Google data. Users can prevent the storage of cookies by setting their browser software accordingly; In addition, users can prevent the data generated by the cookie and related to their use of the online offer being collected by Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
- You can find more information on data use by Google, setting and objection options on the Google websites: https://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners ("Use of data by Google when you use our partners\' websites or apps"), https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads ("Use of data for advertising purposes"), https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated ("Manage information that Google uses to show you advertising").
- We use the marketing and remarketing services (“Google Marketing Services” for short) on the basis of our legitimate interests (ie interest in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our online offer within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f. DSGVO). ") of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, ("Google").
- Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and thus offers a guarantee to comply with European data protection law (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active).
- The Google marketing services allow us to display advertisements for and on our website in a more targeted manner in order to only present users with advertisements that potentially match their interests. If, for example, a user is shown ads for products that he was interested in on other websites, this is referred to as "remarketing". For these purposes, when our and other websites on which Google marketing services are active are accessed, Google runs a code from Google and so-called (re)marketing tags (invisible graphics or code, also known as "web beacons") are integrated into the website. With their help, an individual cookie is placed on the user\'s device, ie a small file is saved (comparable technologies can also be used instead of cookies.) The cookies can be set by various domains, including google.com, doubleclick.net, invitemedia.com, admeld.com, googlesyndication.com or googleadservices. com. This file records which websites the user visits, what content he is interested in and which offers he clicked on, as well as technical information Information on the browser and operating system, referring websites, visit times and other information on the use of the online offer. The IP address of the user is also recorded, whereby we inform Google Analytics that the IP address is shortened within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area and only in exceptional cases completely to a transferred to the Google server in the USA and shortened there. The IP address is not merged with the user\'s data within other Google offers. The above information can also be combined by Google with such information from other sources. If the user then visits other websites, the ads tailored to his interests can be displayed to him.
- User data is processed pseudonymously as part of Google Marketing Services. This means that Google does not store and process, for example, the name or e-mail address of the user, but processes the relevant data in relation to cookies within pseudonymous user profiles. This means that from Google\'s point of view, the ads are not managed and displayed for a specifically identified person, but for the cookie owner, regardless of who this cookie owner is. This does not apply if a user has expressly allowed Google to process the data without this pseudonymization. The information collected by Google Marketing Services about users is transmitted to Google and stored on Google\'s servers in the USA.
- The Google marketing services we use include the online advertising program "Google AdWords". In the case of Google AdWords, each AdWords customer receives a different "conversion cookie". This means that cookies cannot be tracked via the websites of AdWords customers. The information obtained with the help of the cookie is used to create conversion statistics for AdWords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. AdWords customers find out the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information with which users can be personally identified.
- We can also use the "Google Optimizer" service. Google Optimizer allows us to understand the effects of various changes on a website (e.g. changes to the input fields, the design, etc.) in the context of so-called "A/B testing". For test purposes, cookies are stored on the user\'s device, whereby only pseudonymous user data is processed.
- We can also use the "Google Tag Manager" to integrate and manage the Google analysis and marketing services on our website.
- Communication via post, e-mail, fax or telephone
- We use means of distance communication, such as post, telephone or e-mail, for business transactions and marketing purposes. We process inventory data, address and contact data as well as contract data from customers, participants, interested parties and communication partners.
- The processing takes place on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a, Art. 7 GDPR, Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR in connection with legal requirements for advertising communications. Contact is only made with the consent of the contact partner or within the framework of legal permissions and the processed data are deleted as soon as they are not required and otherwise with objection/revocation or omission of the authorization bases or legal archiving obligations. It contains those e-mail addresses to which no e-mails may be sent
- With the following information we inform you about the contents of our newsletter as well as the registration, dispatch and statistical evaluation procedures as well as your right of objection. By subscribing to our newsletter, you agree to receive it and the procedures described.
- Content of the newsletter: We only send newsletters, e-mails and other electronic notifications with advertising information (hereinafter "newsletter") with the consent of the recipient or legal permission decisive for the consent of the users.In addition, our newsletters contain information about our products, offers, promotions and our company.
- Double opt-in and logging: Registration for our newsletter takes place in a so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after registration you will receive an e-mail in which you will be asked to confirm your registration. This confirmation is necessary so that nobody can register with someone else\'s e-mail address. The registrations for the newsletter are logged in order to be able to prove the registration process in accordance with the legal requirements. This includes storing the time of registration and confirmation as well as the IP address. Changes to your data stored by the shipping service provider are also logged.
- Dispatch service provider: The newsletter is sent using "MailChimp", a newsletter dispatch platform from the US provider Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce De Leon Ave NE #5000, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA. You can view the data protection provisions of the dispatch service provider here: https ://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/. The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a MailChimp is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and thus offers a guarantee of compliance with European data protection standards (https://www.privacyshield .gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TO6hAAG&status=Active).
- If we use a shipping service provider, the shipping service provider can, according to its own information, use this data in pseudonymous form, i.e. without assignment to a user, to optimize or improve its own services, e.g. for the technical optimization of shipping and the presentation of the newsletter or for statistical purposes, to determine from which countries the recipients come. However, the shipping service provider does not use the data of our newsletter recipients to write to them themselves or to pass them on to third parties.
- Registration data: In order to register for the newsletter, it is sufficient if you enter your e-mail address. Optionally, we ask you to enter a name so that we can address you personally in the newsletter.
- Success measurement - The newsletters contain a so-called "web beacon", ie a pixel-sized file that is retrieved from our server when the newsletter is opened or, if we use a shipping service provider, from their server. Technical information is initially collected as part of this retrieval , such as information about the browser and your system, as well as your IP address and time of retrieval. This information is used to technically improve the services based on the technical data or the target groups and their reading behavior based on their retrieval locations (which are determined with the help of the IP address can be determined) or the access times. The statistical surveys also include determining whether the newsletters are opened, when they are opened and which links are clicked. Although this information can be assigned to the individual newsletter recipients for technical reasons, it is not our endeavor, nor, if employed, that of Versan service provider to monitor individual users. The evaluations serve us much more to recognize the reading habits of our users and to adapt our content to them or to send different content according to the interests of our users.
- Germany: The sending of the newsletter and the measurement of success are based on the consent of the recipient in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter a, Article 7 GDPR in conjunction with Section 7 Paragraph 2 No. 3 UWG or on the basis of the legal permission in accordance with Art § 7 paragraph 3 UWG.
- Austria: The sending of the newsletter and the measurement of success are based on the consent of the recipient in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit Para. 2 and 3 TKG.
- The registration process is logged on the basis of our legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR and serves as proof of consent to receive the newsletter.
- Newsletter recipients can cancel the receipt of our newsletter at any time, ie revoke their consent. You will find a link to cancel the newsletter at the end of each newsletter. At the same time, your consent to the success measurement expires. Unfortunately, it is not possible to revoke the success measurement separately. In this case, the entire newsletter subscription must be cancelled. When you unsubscribe from the newsletter, the personal data will be deleted unless their storage is legally required or justified, in which case their processing will only be limited to these exceptional purposes. In particular, we can store the unsubscribed e-mail addresses for up to three years on the basis of our legitimate interests before we delete them for the purpose of sending the newsletter in order to be able to prove a previously given consent. The processing of this data is limited to the purpose of a possible defense against claims. An individual request for deletion is possible at any time, provided that the previous existence of consent is confirmed at the same time.
- Integration of third-party services and content
- We use content or service offers from third-party providers within our online offer on the basis of our legitimate interests (ie interest in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our online offer within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit Integrate services such as videos or fonts (hereinafter uniformly referred to as "content"). This always presupposes that the third-party providers of this content perceive the IP address of the user, since without the IP address they could not send the content to their browser. The IP address is therefore required for the display of this content. We endeavor to only use content whose respective providers only use the IP address to deliver the content. Third-party providers can also use so-called pixel tags (invisible graphics, also known as "web beacons") for statistical or marketing purposes. The "pixel tags" can be used to evaluate information such as visitor traffic on the pages of this website. The pseudonymous information can also be stored in cookies on the user\'s device and can contain, among other things, technical information about the browser and operating system, referring websites, visiting times and other information on the use of our online offer, and can also be linked to such information from other sources.
- The following presentation offers an overview of third-party providers and their content, along with links to their data protection declarations, which contain further information on the processing of data and, in some cases already mentioned here, possibilities to object (so-called opt-out).
- If our customers use third-party payment services (e.g. PayPal or Sofortüberweisung), the terms and conditions and data protection notices of the respective third-party providers, which can be called up within the respective websites or transaction applications, apply.
- External fonts from Google, LLC., https://www.google.com/fonts ("Google Fonts"). The Google Fonts are integrated by calling up a server at Google (usually in the USA). https://policies.google.com/privacy, Opt-Out: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
- Maps provided by the "Google Maps" service provided by the third-party provider Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/, Opt-Out: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/.
- Videos from the "YouTube" platform provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/, Opt-Out: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/.
- Functions of the Google+ service are integrated within our online offer. These functions are offered by the third-party provider Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. If you are logged into your Google+ account, you can click on the Google+ button to link the content of our pages to your Google+ profile. This allows Google to associate your visit to our site with your user account. We would like to point out that we, as the provider of the pages, have no knowledge of the content of the data transmitted or how it is used by Google+. Data protection: https://policies.google.com/privacy, Opt-Out: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
- Functions of the Instagram service are integrated within our online offer. These functions are offered by Instagram Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA, 94025, USA. If you are logged into your Instagram account, you can click on the Instagram button to link the content of our pages to your Instagram profile. This allows Instagram to associate your visit to our site with your user account. We would like to point out that as the provider of the pages, we have no knowledge of the content of the data transmitted or how it is used by Instagram. Data protection: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/.
- We use social plugins from the Pinterest social network operated by Pinterest Inc., 635 High Street, Palo Alto, CA, 94301, USA ("Pinterest"). If you call up a page that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Pinterest servers. The plugin transmits log data to the Pinterest server in the USA. This log data may include your IP address, the address of the websites visited that also contain Pinterest functions, the type and settings of the browser, the date and time of the request, how you use Pinterest and cookies. Data protection: https://about.pinterest.com/de/privacy-policy.
- Within our online offer, functions of the service or the Twitter platform can be integrated (hereinafter referred to as "Twitter"). Twitter is an offer from Twitter Inc., 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA. The functions include the presentation of our posts within Twitter within our online offer, the link to our profile on Twitter and the opportunity to interact with the posts and functions of Twitter, as well as to measure whether users clicked on our online offer via the advertisements we placed on Twitter (so-called conversion measurement). Twitter is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and thus offers a guarantee of compliance with European data protection law (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TORzAAO&status=Active). Data protection: https://twitter.com/de/privacy, Opt-Out: .
KINO UND EROTIK STORE
Auf über 20m²: eine große Auswahl an Sextoys, Dessous, Drogerie und DVDs.
Das Kino besitzt eine große Leinwand, drei Einzelkabinen mit Glory Hole und zwei Liegekabinen.
Sex Shop in Saarbrücken
Hier findest du eine große Auswahl an Sextoys, Dessous, DVDs und Zubehör. Unser Geschäft besitzt auch eine Abteilung mit Kabinen. Diese können durch einen separaten Eingang betreten werden, zum Schutz deiner Privatsphäre.
Adresse und Kontakt
Tel.: 0681 3907261
Andresse und Kontakt
Am Waisenhausplatz 26
Tel.: 07231 35 67 39
Neben unserem Sex Shop mit großer Auswahl, haben wir auch ein Erlebnis-Erotik-Kino mit Darkroom, Cruising Area, Glory Holes, Liegekabinen, Privatkabinen, Kontaktboard, Sprossenwandkabine.